Find here some of Emma’s best quotes. We keep on adding them so come back soon !
- You’re only human. You live once and life is wonderful so eat the damn red velvet cupcake !
- My favorite thing about movies is the ending, and so all my favorite movies have really great endings.
- My great hope for us as young women is to start being kinder to ourselves so that we can be kinder to each other. To stop shaming ourselves and other people for things we don’t know the full story on – whether someone is too fat, too skinny, too short, too tall, too loud, too quiet, too anything. There’s a sense that we’re all ‘too’ something, and we’re all not enough.
- One of the coolest things about being an actor is growing, and changing with everything, and never making the same decision twice because you’ve learned so much from the last project. I guess that’s like in life. You keep moving through, and you hopefully learn from your mistakes and just get better and better all the time.
- I think the number one thing that I find important is the importance of honesty with your friends and your parents, if you can be. But I think that telling people how you really feel, being who you truly are, being safe and taking care of yourself is the most important thing.
- I’m trying to just accept things, accept the beauty of things and the joy and positivity of things as they are in the moment and accept when it’s not that way as well. Because, of course, none of it lasts forever. It’s all going to change very rapidly. But that doesn’t have to be a bad thing. It doesn’t have to be panic-inducing. It can be just the way life is.
- I think friendship is pretty much everything. Here’s another turning-30 thing I’ve realized: You pick your family. You realize that your friendships, the people who go with you into these next phases of your life— you’re choosing your family.